What We Need from You, For Promotion!
As part of the promotion for the show, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- 2 x High definition headshots (1 headshot / 1 full body).
- A short personal biography.
- Links to your website and social media you would like to see used in any promotion.
- A personal electronic gift we can include on the interview page on the air date (i.e. direct links to a free gift, downloads, opt in forms, or coupon codes).
All episodes of Divine Renewal Live are recorded through the BeLive app.
Directions to Join BeLive:
1. To join a broadcast as a guest you have to have a Facebook profile.
2. Please, use updated Google Chrome or (if you are connecting via mobile device) download and install the BeLive app (Android https://goo.gl/gzUrwM; iOS https://goo.gl/p1LCfS)
3. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
4. You may want to clear cache and close all unnecessary tabs and programs on your device. Some programs may run in the background even when they seem to be closed, so consider using Task Manager or rebooting your device.
5. On the day of the scheduled interview, you will be sent a link from the host via email to join the broadcast (click "Join broadcast" for mobile devices or “connect camera” for PC/laptop).
Note, that on PC/laptop you can test your camera and mic before you click “connect camera”. Click the gear button to open the settings window.
Enjoy the broadcast!
Here are some tips for a successful recording:
- Choose a quiet room to be uninterrupted for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Set up at least 15 minutes before our call, take some time to clear your mind, do a small meditation or some breathing exercises maybe to bring you round to the focus of the call
- Have a good pair of earphones plugged into your device, to avoid feedback
- If you have one, a good condenser microphone is handy to create great audio sound. (we can suggest a brand to use if you need one. It is a great investment and can be made portable for touring and conferences)
- Turn off all mobile and electronic devices to limit feedback noise
- Have a bottle of water on hand
- Have fun!
Divine Renewal Live Promotion
We have put together a short page of copy you can use in your own promotion for Divine Renewal Live. Feel free to use it, tweak it and make it your own.
What is Divine Renewal Live?
Divine Renewal Live is a portal where we share the joy of remembering, reconnecting with and reclaiming our dreams, hopes and desires. Here, you are not alone. You are seen and heard and witnessed by a sisterhood of courageous women stepping forward together into healing ourselves and each other, sharing insight, questions, tools, inspiration, connection, and our personal journeys.
Who is Myriam Llano?
Myriam Llano is an expert on the relationship between women and food. A globally recognized nutritionist and coach, she shows women that it is possible to heal emotional eating and become truly nourished.
Myriam is the creator of Divine Renewal™—a revolutionary program that bridges the gaps among emotional eating, nutrition, and spirituality—and recently launched Divine Renewal™ Espanol. Women in this program are supported in creating an intimate connection with food and their body. Myriam emphasizes “spiritual nutrition,” suggesting that we are nourished by many things besides food. Her clients and students heal through recognizing what they are truly hungry for and learning to feed not just their bodies but their spirits.
Myriam also hosts Divine Renewal™ Live, where nourishing conversations are food for the soul. Drawing from a well of inner wisdom, women share their journeys, insights, and tools for reclamation and healing. When one woman begins to heal, all women begin to heal.
After many decades of being on a personal quest to end the conflicts in her relationship with food, Myriam realized that the journey starts with honoring our divine essence as well as our humanness. She envisions a world where women move past shame and old wounds, get their needs met, and make peace with themselves, their bodies, and their sources of nourishment. Myriam is passionate about supporting and growing a worldwide community of women who honor themselves and connect to their intrinsic wholeness.
For more information, please visit https://www.divinerenewal.ca/myriamhome/
Divine Renewal™ Hashtags:
#myriamllano #divinerenewal #divinerenewallive #divinerenewalcoaching #divinerenewalmovement #divinerenewalprogram
#selflove #emotionaleating #spiritualnutrition #bodylove #eatingdisorderrecovery #selfcompassion #soulscalling #emotionalnutrition #lovefood #bestrong #livestrong #divinebeauty #selflove #emotionaleating #spiritualnutrition #bodylove #eatingdisorderrecovery #selfcompassion #feminineleadership #truenourishment #scaredmessages #soulfood #divinefeminine